Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I made strawberry cupcakes for kori's birthday.. and i let Brylee have a taste for her.. She loved it so much she was so sad when i took it away

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey Melissa, it's good to hear from you! I love your blog, it's so cute! Your little girl Brylee is such a doll! As I was reading your blog I was brought to tears to find out about your daughter Kori. I can't imagine what you went through, but I am amazed by your strength and by your faith and testimony of the gospel. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I didn't hate you in high school, and I am sorry if I made you feel that way. I have always thought that you were so cute, and your daughter is gorgeous just like you are!
Also, I found her jeans at Baby Gap, they have the cutest clothes! I just got them a couple of weeks ago so I am sure they are still there...

Kate Brotherson said...

I love this picture. You know she may just love cupcakes as much as Sadie loves ice cream!!! She is so cute Melissa. When do you want to hang out?