Hey, just got your text about the Expo. I deleted the post from my blog just now because I have had so many people want free tickets and I am out now. Check out the website www.whatawomanwants.com or google it. It is s huge Expo they have every year in Sandy with tons of baby and women stuff to buy... about 500 different booths.
HI, I found your blog through.... Oh I can't even remember now. Anyway, I just think your daughter is so adorable! I have a little girl too with one on the way, and they are so fun aren't they?? thanks for letting me randomly stop by :)
well thank you. If you do want to order some my website is babyirelandbows.com i also have a blog babyirelandbows.blogspot.com neither has ALL my bows but I am working on getting up all the new ones. thanks for stopping by and its ok if you never update, I do too much! I sorta use my blog as a journal to keep track of everything my daughter does :)
4 comments:
oh thanks!!!! I am going to have to think pretty hard about this. ha ha
Hey, just got your text about the Expo. I deleted the post from my blog just now because I have had so many people want free tickets and I am out now. Check out the website www.whatawomanwants.com or google it. It is s huge Expo they have every year in Sandy with tons of baby and women stuff to buy... about 500 different booths.
HI, I found your blog through.... Oh I can't even remember now. Anyway, I just think your daughter is so adorable! I have a little girl too with one on the way, and they are so fun aren't they?? thanks for letting me randomly stop by :)
well thank you. If you do want to order some my website is babyirelandbows.com i also have a blog babyirelandbows.blogspot.com neither has ALL my bows but I am working on getting up all the new ones. thanks for stopping by and its ok if you never update, I do too much! I sorta use my blog as a journal to keep track of everything my daughter does :)
Post a Comment