Congratulations you guy's that is so exciting!! When will you find out what you are having? You will have to keep us updated. We are so happy for you guy's!!
Congrats! That is so exciting!!! K so I figured out that your link to our family site must be stuck on the post I made like 3 months ago so if you click on our names at the top it should refresh it with the updated pictures. I hope it works, let me know! It was so fun to see you over Christmas by the way. Your just adorable!
10 comments:
CONGRATS!
yay! Congrats!!!
Congratulations you guy's that is so exciting!! When will you find out what you are having? You will have to keep us updated. We are so happy for you guy's!!
congrats!!!!!!! how exciting!
YAY! That is so exciting! Congrats!
Yay! I was just thinking of you today. I had a dream about you last night... Are you doing ok?
Congrats! That is so exciting. Brylee is so adorable by the way! I bet your excited to have another little one!
How Exciting!! Congrats!!
Congrats, that is so fun! I hope you are feeling good!
Congrats! That is so exciting!!! K so I figured out that your link to our family site must be stuck on the post I made like 3 months ago so if you click on our names at the top it should refresh it with the updated pictures. I hope it works, let me know! It was so fun to see you over Christmas by the way. Your just adorable!
Post a Comment